Shrink sleeve graphics have revolutionized product sales for everything from beverage containers to cosmetic products. The eye-catching 360° graphics create great customer appeal and the packaging industry has rapidly embraced them as a way to stand out in a highly competitive market.
Many industries are converting to the 360° graphics that custom shrink sleeve labels provide. Extremely popular in the food and beverage industry, printed shrink sleeves are also used to decorate pharmaceutical products as well as personal care and cosmetic items.
Some of the advantages to using shrink sleeve labels include:
- The ability to use 360° graphics over the entire container allows for many versatile design options and the high-end, eye-catching aesthetic provides for great visibility from every angle.
- Shrink sleeves can be used for tamper-evident sealing.
- Shrink sleeve labels allow for complete customization from container shape to product messaging.
- This decorating option offers the ability to produce both short run and longer run applications in a cost-effective manner.
What is the shrink sleeve application process?
If you are considering using or switching to shrink sleeve decoration product containers, contact PrintSource and we will evaluate your needs and propose the most cost-effective product marketability solution to your needs.
Enjoy the benefits that Shrink Sleeve Labels have to offer…
- Increase your product’s shelf visibility with Shrink Sleeve Labels!
- Gain more space for eye-catching graphics, with 360° coverage!
- Have comfort knowing that Shrink Labels are durable, scuff, and moisture resistant!
- Add Tamper Evident Protection to increase consumer confidence!
- Promote your products with combo band shrink labels!
- Save money with low cost, short-run Digital Printed Shrink Labels!
Types of Shrink Labels
Custom Shrink Sleeve Labels (Partial Body)
Custom Shrink Sleeve Labels allow you to use sleek graphics on your containers in areas where an adhesive label would not be possible. Especially on unconventional bottle contours and angles.
- Shrink Sleeves only cover a portion of a container
- Shrink Sleeves are usually placed on a container’s body, allowing the lid/cap to be sealed separately
- Shrink Sleeves shrink to fit the contour of your bottle, making an unusual shape sexy and appealing
Custom “Full Body” Shrink Labels
Custom Full Body Shrink Labels cover your packaging from top to bottom, maximizing your valuable marketing area.
- Incorporate perforations onto the portion covering the lid, making a tamper-evident seal
- Complete container coverage, allowing you to decorate your product with 360° graphics
- Custom Shrink Labels can be used to re-brand your products with an eye-catching, updated look
Promote your products with combo band shrink labels
Proper product marketing is essential to the life of your products. Shrink labels offer awesome alternatives to helping you with product promotion. Combination packaging allows you to package and promote multiple containers together as one unit. This is ideal for:
- Buy One / Get One promotions
- Complimentary trial sizes
- Product launches
- Seasonal promotions
- Liquidation of slow-moving merchandise
- Stimulating sales during slow cycles
Staying Green with Shrink Sleeve Labels.
It’s important that we continue to reuse and recycle. Since shrink labels do not use adhesive, they are able to be removed, making your container reusable. We are also able to supply shrink sleeve labels made from fully biodegradable, plant-based PLA material.
Save money with low cost, short-run digital shrink sleeve labels
Yes, we can provide medium to long run shrink labels on both the Flexo or Rotogravure presses, but for your short-run needs, digital is the only way to go. Digital printing allows for you to:
- Keep your inventory levels at a minimum.
- Order low quantities at a low total cost.
- Prototype your new packaging at an excellent price.
- Meet tight deadlines.
Protect important materials inside a custom three-ring binder to keep them fresh and wrinkle-free. The metal binder rings organize large amounts of content, making it easy to browse. With our wide variety of high-quality products, professional options, and print methods, you’ll create the perfect presentation binder to reflect your brand’s unique, creative identity and impress your clients and colleagues.
Turned Edge Binders
Leather Like Binders
Clear View Binders
Keep documents safe and organized. Come prepared for business meetings, conferences, pitches, and more with presentation folders. These high-quality business folders have a slot for your business cards and two inside pockets – so you can use them to store important documents and keep them from getting damaged. Custom presentation folders are easy to design, convenient to pack or store, and durable enough to put in the mail. So browse our wide selection of templates for your personal or professional needs or upload your own design. Your designed folders will arrive pre-folded, assembled, glued, and ready to go.
Paper stock & finish options
- Standard (14pt): Similar to the paper stock on an invitation or poster.
- Premium (16pt): Thicker and sturdier, like product packaging.
- Glossy: Shiny, UV coating on the front, with a silk finish on the back. Adds richness to your design and logo.
- Matte: A smooth, non-reflective appearance that minimizes glare. Ideal for text-heavy designs.
- Reinforced: Reinforced edges to protect the pockets. Wear and tear-resistant – great for repeated use.
- Thick & sturdy cardstock
- Customizable pockets
- Business card slot on the right pocket
Standard Pocket Folders
Small and Card Folders
Folding Cartons and Sleeves
Your branding in its true form